Define culture the customary beliefs social forms and material traits of a racial religious or social group also the culture in a sentence. Culture is the characteristics of a particular group of people defined by everything from language religion cuisine social habits music and arts. Culture definition the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts letters manners scholarly pursuits etc. Define culture culture synonyms culture pronunciation culture translation english dictionary definition of culture n 1 a the arts beliefs customs institutions and other products of human work and thought considered as a unit especially with regard to a particular
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.