By default in windows 8 windows 7 windows vista and windows xp the fast logon optimization feature is set for domain and workgroup members. In this post i will tell you how to enable or disable fast startup in windows 10 this is a very simple process and you will have faster startup on windows. I have upgraded my os to windows 10 from windows 81 on dell inspirion 17r machine i am not able to login to the machine as there is a constant refresh flickering of screen probably due to a facial recognition software fast access which is trying to get focus from windows logon screen and forth. Learn about what fast startup is in windows 10 and how to disable it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.