Strategic management accounting sma is the merging of strategic business objectives with management accounting information to provide a forward looking model that assists management in making business decisions. According to a houston chronicle article by grant houston strategic management accounting is a form of business inquiry that combines the accounting criteria of an organization with external factors. Management accounting in support of the strategic anagem ment process for more information visit wwwcimaglobalcom 2 o accountants involvement in the strategic . Strategic management accounting and control rajiv d banker ashbel smith chair in accounting and information management the university of texas at dallas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.