This report evaluates the postwar international orders value assessing its role in promoting us goals and interests and assessing its measurable contributions to specific goals. Building a sustainable international order a rand project to explore us strategy in a changing world testing the value of the postwar international. Testing the value of the postwar international order rand corporation michael j mazarr ashley l rhoades january 8 2018 since 1945 the united states has pursued its interests through the creation and maintenance of international economic institutions global organizations including the united nations and g 7 bilateral and regional . The term new world order has been used to the gulf war was also framed as a test the post war rules of the game and the post war international . World war ii the postwar world ending the conflict and postwar demilitarization
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.