The failure files perspectives on failure the failure files is a call to open up discussions about how to build appropriate responses to failure into our . Failure is a word associated with negativity the book the failure files is an intriguing attempt to answer how failure could possibly be considered. 2012 the failure files perspectives on failure action learning research and practice vol 9 no 2 pp 201 203 doi 101080 147673332012687921. On jan 1 2011 jonathan david anthony jewell published the chapter the failure files perspectives on failure in the book the failure files perspectives on failure. Request pdf the failure files p on researchgate the professional network for scientists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.